From: Margaret Thomas
To: V iPhone list
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2023 3:53 AM
Subject: Re: Mentions and Group Conversations on iPhone

Hi, Mike:

The first part went fine, but I'm not finding mentions in settings,
accessibility, VoiceOver, rotor to delete mentions from the rotor.  Is
it somewhere else or am I not awake enough or...?

Thanks,

Margaret

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/8f36608e-59b6-9e32-83a3-acefc44d4a56%40fastmail.com.