I am mostly wireless now.
: have three sets of wireless headphones/earbuds.
The greatest battery life is with an off brand, single ear that gives at least
24 hours of listening time.
Next would be the Aftershokz OpenComm headset which are stereo, bone conduction
wrap-around headphones that give about 16 ouours. Then the Apple Airpods Max
that seem to give at least 10.
I still use the Apple wired airpods at times when I forget to bring along the
wireless ones.
But, I'd say I have been wireless for two years.

Richard, USA.
“What we think or what we know or what we believe is in the end of little
consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do” ~ John Ruskin
My web site: https://www.turner42.com