From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Alan
Lemly
Sent: January 8, 2023 1:27 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Have you Gone Wireless, Yet?

I have to agree with Sieghard. I have the best success with wired Apple Earpods
and consider them the best value of any earbuds I've consistently used. I have
some second generation wireless Apple Airpods and while they're ok for
listening to content, they mess up whenever I receive a phone call. And I still
use my iPhone 13 Mini as a phone although it seems the phone app performs
inconsistently when using Voiceover. I don't know if the issue is the
microphone in the Airpods but I get the most consistent performance with the
wired Apple Earpods.

Alan Lemly