From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of M. Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2023 11:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Apple Music and Bluetooth.

Hello,

I don't  have Janet's previous reply to this thread so am responding here.

While I cannot address the Apple Music issue, I have a suggestion about the
inability to change call volume, during a call:

I first referred to this in a different thread but it may be worth trying, in
this instance.

If you're running  iOS 16.2, do the following:
1.
 From the Settings menu, select Face ID and Passcode.  Enter your credentials.

2.
Find the "Attention Aware Features" button and toggle it to, "OFF."  This
option is located just below the "Require Attention for Face ID," option.
These are two separate settings.

Reboot the phone and see if you can now change the call volume when on a call
or during incoming calls.

Mark