From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Barbara
Stahl
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2023 7:58 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple Quietly Launches a Selection of Audiobooks Voiced by an AI
Robot, Mac Daily News

I listened to the preview link in the article and the narration is surprisingly
good.  But I completely agree, nothing could ever be better than human
narration for me.  And its totally wrong for companies to try to replace people
with robots just for profet.  Its disgusting.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/2CC58F37-66B7-4608-B1A3-772C736EDF41%40gmail.com.