Remember that the free version, allows for up to 12 hours of listening/reading time before needing to purchase. This is why I opted for the "BookPlayer", which by the way, I wish it had uploading content via WiFi!

Gera

El 16 ene 2023, a la(s) 7:01 a.m., literophi...@myself.com escribió:

Try this one, even though it costs  4.99, there is a free version to play around before purchasing. Search for it on the Appstore, but I will leave the link to the paid version. I have to say that the only problem I got is moving  backwards for specific intervals of time, but you can definitely jump from one chapter to another both backward and forward. Besides, there are other functionalities. Particularly, I like the capability to add books via Wi-Fi  using a web browser, which is another important feature missing in Voice Dream Reader.

Link to the paid version:

https://apps.apple.com/app/id889580711

Best,

Leo Bado

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2023 6:27 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: M4B-format audiobooks

I just tried it. It does a fine job except for one thing, and this was an absolute requirement that I thought I mentioned originally: It ignores chapters in the original M4B file. I just tried it on two files, and although the conversion was fine, Kabuu made one big file out of the original, not one for each chapter. The markers are there, but Kabuu ignored them.