From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Thanh Vinh
Sent: Sunday, 18 November 2012 11:44 a.m.
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Do music files need to reside within iTunes to be transferred to
iPhone?

Hi, if you do adding all of this music into iTunes library and do adding all of
it into your iPhone while your external hard disk where the music stored is
currently plugged in the computer, the task will be completed successfully.
However, in the next time you sync your iPhone, it will alert you that some
data (this is music in this case) is not available and I’m not sure if the
music that you’ve already synced on your iPhone will be lost or not.. Because
of that, you should copy what you want to sync to your computer before adding
to iTunes library and syncing it with your iPhone. There’s a setting called
Copy Files To ITunes Media Folder When Add Them To Library that you can find in
the advance tab in preferences and you can choose it to keep your datas
on-hends.

                Good luck!

Jimmy Vinh Nguyen (Nguyễn Thành Vinh)

Primary email:  <mailto:nguyenthanhvin...@gmail.com> nguyenthanhvin...@gmail.com

Facebook:  <http://www.facebook.com/jimmy.vinh.nguyen94>
http://www.facebook.com/jimmy.vinh.nguyen94

Cell: (+84)/(0) 16 5551 5557; (+84)/(0) 929 176 557 (alternate)

Yahoo MSGR.: nguyenthanhvinh1992

Skype: thanhvinh94