I am glad it worked. Richard, USA.
“What we think or what we know or what we believe is in the end of little consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do” ~ John Ruskin
My web site: https://www.turner42.com

On Feb 1, 2023, at 1:52 PM, 'Kimberly Samco' via VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com> wrote:

On Feb 1, 2023, at 1:01 PM, Andy Baracco <w...@socal.rr.com> wrote:

just finished an extensive use of the Amazon app with no issues.

Andy

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2023 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: The Amazon app

It is working fine for me. This sounds like screen recognition got turned on. If screen recognition is on the rotor, open Amazon and turn the rotor to screen recognition and flick up or down to off.I don't have it on at all under VoiceOver settings, VoiceOver recognition as it seldom helps and often screws things up.