From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Rich De
Steno
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2023 11:20 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: SiriusXM Streaming and Multiple Devices

I am in the USA.  I went to the siriusxm.com web site and followed the "all
plans" link.  It states the following withno reference to Canada:

"3 mos. for $1
then $10.99/mo"

--
Rich De Steno

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&data=05%7C01%7C%7Ce4f4d535473242491f1208db08666e4f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638113008256508629%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=f28BUbnd%2BrnRkN5hXmIH1hYxwpH%2FNCihOpleMCG%2B87I%3D&reserved=0
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2Fd56e851e-243d-356f-01fc-dab8703ff754%2540gmail.com&data=05%7C01%7C%7Ce4f4d535473242491f1208db08666e4f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638113008256508629%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=Xr7P4l3m1ReOIuaM6bvp%2Fzclt%2BXisC7WikTmKNtfmb0%3D&reserved=0.