First thing to do is to read the seven little clues and se what words you can come up with which might be the answers. You can do these one at a time, of course. The next thing to do is, for each word you think you know, start looking at the word fragments to find  the beginning letters of the word, double-tap that, then continue until you've spelled the word. I find it a lot of fun and a challenge. But then again, I like Rubik's Cubes with twenty-five squares on a side instead of just nine. LOL. Hahaha, just kdding. 7LW isn't nearly as hard as Rubik's cube, and you get to improve your vocabulary at the same time.