And Vicky moreover, I've tested it out with my ipad pro 2020 and an iphone XR.
Davy

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> Namens Vicky Collins
Verzonden: dinsdag 28 februari 2023 6:18
Aan: viphone@googlegroups.com
Onderwerp: Re: PLEASE DO DO REPORT to Apple - nolonger possible to manage
subscriptions under the hood updates of Apple become more and more a drama for
VIPS

Although it wouldn’t be ideal by any means, when I checked just now, I could
turn on screen recognition while in the list of apps to which I was subscribed,
and I could then actually view that list of applications. I could also double
tap on one of the apps to which I was subscribed, then turn off screen
recognition, And then I could see the option to cancel that subscription if I
wanted to do so.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/DABE64BB-5695-4FA3-AF07-408CBA93CBA4%40gmail.com.