Ted, the yahoo calendar is totally accessible.  You can go to m.yahoo.com and
set up an account, if you don't have one.  The mobile site is very easy to use,
and I love the calendar.  I sync it with my phone, and everything is fine.  The
only thing is what I explained to you this morning about the difference in time.