Oh...I did forget about that, actually. Thanks for reminding me.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 7:28 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Is it possible to hide the VIP folder?

Thanks for the reply, Daniel. A little googling seems to confirm your
answer, but I did learn that it's possible to drag the VIP folder to the
bottom of the list so at least you don't have to look at it right up there
at the top.

In your list of email accounts tap the edit button at the upper right of the
screen. Along the right side there will appear reordering buttons just like
for reordering songs in playlists. Double tap the one beside VIP and you can
then drag it to the bottom of the list.

Kimber

On 11/19/12, Daniel Miller <miller...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think it is. I've tried all possible methods to delete it and
> nothing works.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Nov 19, 2012, at 6:53 AM, Kimber Gardner
> <kimbersinbox1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I don't use the VIP folder at all. Is it possible to hide or delete it?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Kimber

Kimberly