That explains thing. GoodMaps Explore is for indoors, though it has some outdoors info.  GoodMaps Outdoors is the same zSeeing Eye GPS. GoodMaps Outdooors isfree.

Richard, USA.
“What we think or what we know or what we believe is in the end of little consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do” ~ John Ruskin
My web site: https://www.turner42.com

On Mar 27, 2023, at 12:40 PM, Tai Tomasi <tai.toma...@gmail.com> wrote:

Goodmaps Explore is only for indoor locations that the company has mapped. The one that is the same as Seeing Eye gps is Goodmaps Outdoors.

Tai Tomasi, J.D., M.P.A.
Email: tai.toma...@gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.

On Mar 27, 2023, at 3:09 PM, Robert Doc Wright <yeshua.talmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Explorer works totally different from Seeing eye gps. I In Explorer which when opened announces Good Maps. has me typing in the address I wish to go to. when I find the address in the search it immediately opens Maps and it takes over the route.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2023 11:32 AM
Subject: RE: Good maps vs Seeing Eye gps

According to Mike May, they are the same app, so should not be reporting different information.

Are you sure you have them both set to report the same categories, etc.?

Richard, USA.

“Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.”  --  Jane Wagner from The Search for Intelligent Life in the Universe