From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 7:40 AM
To: viphone
Subject: Problem with read 2 go and signing in to bookshare

Hi All,

I recently had to change my password for Bookshare. I can sign on via the
web site with no problem, however the read 2 go app isn't recognizing the
new password. It keeps saying my userid and password are not correct.

Has anyone  ever seen this? Any suggestions on how to correct the situation?

Thanks,
Kimber

--
Kimberly