Hi folks,
I have been checking through the latest emails and quite a few people want to
download all kinds of things to their iPhones. How about checking out Phone
Drive which lets you transfer things including music if you like to your
device. I have made a podcast on this, again for another magazine but it may
help someone. It also gives you the facility to download and unzip from the
Internet.
Search for Phone Drive on the App Store and it will show up.
Here's the link to my podcast if you are interested.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dlv717qrvxchmub/Phone%20Drive%20Edited.mp3

Enjoy!
Take Care,
Cokes