From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Feliciano Godoy
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2023 9:54 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Wi-Fi lossless headphones - sounds fantastic, but a little
expensive

That’s insane of a price tag, but I guess you’re paying for the all in one
convenience. I’m into 2ch stereo and head-fi and believe you can get more for
your dollar in terms of sonics elsewhere.
Feliciano
For tech tips and updates:
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v<http://www.facebook.com/theblindman12v>
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v<http://www.twitter.com/theblindman12v>
Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v<http://www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v>
those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who
do. -Steve Jobs

On Apr 16, 2023, at 8:21 PM, Sieghard Weitzel