From: "Marcos Rodrigues" <mrodrigue...@hotmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>; <iphone...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 3:41 PM
Subject: Apple bluetooth keyboard

Hi friends:

I bought my apple bluetooth keyboard about one year ago and haven't used it
for aproximately six month; don't know if I forgot it on the last time I
used it.

Today, when I tried to use the keyboard, it is not turning on, so I think,
not sure, that the batery has died.

I didn't receive a charger when I bought the keyboard and don't know how to
charge it.

Can someone help???

Cheers.