Jessica,

Open the SiriusXM app on your iDevice, make sure Discover is selected at the
far left of the bottomline toolbar, place focus near the top of the screen
until you hear All channels and double tap. You will have a list of all
channels in the signed on account and VoiceOver should speak each of them.
While VoiceOver speaks the abbreviated ch as chapter instead of channel, you'll
quickly get used to that. With my settings, VoiceOver speaks the artist name
and track title of what is currently playing on the channel with focus but the
name of the channel is also spoken after the artist and title.

Good luck.

Alan Lemly

Sent from my iPhone