You may also want to alert the Voice Dream Reader folks in case they can do something about it. supp...@voicedream.com

Richard, USA.
“What we think or what we know or what we believe is in the end of little consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do” ~ John Ruskin
My web site: https://www.turner42.com

On May 22, 2023, at 11:51 AM, Anna Dresner <wadres...@att.net> wrote:

Hi,

I’m seeing an issue with Kindle and Voice dream Reader where everything works fine until I get to the end of a page. The next page opens normally, but once it does, all four thumb keys on my braille display stop working. I hear a thunk sound when I press one, and nothing changes on the display. If I press Home, I am unable to navigate with the thumb keys. Restarting VoiceOver is the only way I have found to fix the problem. After that, panning works fine until I try to use Kindle or voice dream Reader again. Apple Books works fine. Are these the same problems the rest of you are seeing?

I sent a bug report about this a week or so ago. Unfortunately, the problem remains in beta 1 of iOS 16.6.

Best,
Anna