I'll see you there then! I have a cold so my voice won't be great, but it
should be fine. Also when do you want to set the final deadline for the
critical reflections? Could I perhaps hand mine all in by next Monday? It won't
take me long to finish them all. I just got behind on them, like I said,
because of some stress with another very hard paper. This course, by contrast,
is the easiest this trimester for me and the most interesting, all because of
you!