From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Regina Alvarado
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 3:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: store news/still showing as a paid app

I just downloaded store news this morning.  This is the first app that shows
free and discounted apps I can work with.  If I tap on the app name it takes
me directly to the app store and the app.  However, when I look where it
shows the price/free, it still shows as a paid app.  It asks for my apple ID
and password also.  Am I getting it for free even though it does not say it
or is there something I need to do to allow me to get it for free? I really
like it as it shows categories and takes you right to the app store.

Reggie