Hi all,
I hope this question will make sense.

Can I use one iTunes account for my iCloud, faceTime, and iMessage. Then
continue to use our family iTunes account for the app store, and the music
store?  We have all been using the same iTunes account for the family. However,
lately, for some unknown reason, our mac computers, and our iDevices keep
randomly changing the email addresses and phone numbers associated with our
faceTime and iMessages. It is really frustrating because we keep getting each
other's messages and such. This has been a new problem since iOS 6. We never
had this problem before. We used to share the same iTunes account just fine. We
just have our own email address associated with our faceTime and iMessage.  We
have not even tried iCloud as we thought this might not work to share as a
family. I don't get iCloud and how it jives among one's devices.

Anyways, I'd appreciate any info or advice.

Thanks so very much.
Sent from Christina's iMac :)