For reasons I can’t explain I have a number of duplicated contacts in my
iPhone. If I delete one of them all of them are deleted. Is there a way to
delete just one rather than all copies? Thanks.

Karl

Karl Smith
Access Technology Consultant
4304 South El Camino St.
Taylorsville, Utah 84129

Phone:                 866-824-7885
Fax:                        866-824-7885
E-mail:                   <mailto:k...@axistech.net> k...@axistech.net
Alternate E-Mail:               <mailto:karl.axist...@gmail.com>
karl.axist...@gmail.com