Hi list.
I don't know if someone else is having this issue, but I have tryed many and different things, and allways appear the same problem. When I labeled a button with VO, then the label is not saved, and VO say the label like originally is in the apps that I tryed to label. But if I tryed to create the label again, and I do the doble tab, holding both fingers on the screen in the second tab, then the text field to type the label is with the name that just I typed seconds ago. But if I tab on save, then VO says the button like is originally again. I tryed restarting the phone, closing and running each app, and allways is the same problem.Someone knows how makes that VO says the label that is created?
Thanks
Pablo