From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 1:21 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: My phone announcing Screen curtain on

This seems to be a bug with iOS 16.5 and also still with iOS 16.6 beta. I think
what is happening is that there is some sort of brief crash because whenever
this happens for me I am kicked back up the top of the page no matter if I was
just swipeing through Facebook posts, reading a news article or whatever. This
also happens with screen currtain off, but since I think Voiceover briefly
crashes and restarts when screen curtain is on you hear the message "screen
curtain on".
I have been meaning to send this to Apple Accessibilithy and demonstrating with
a screen recording, but I am not sure if a screen recording would do much when
screen curtain is on; just as a screenshot with screen curtain on gives you an
image of a black screen I assume maybe a screen recording with screen curtain
on does the same. I tried a few days ago and of course while I was doing the
screen rec ording all went normally and this didn't happen. Anyways, I am glad
I am not the only one and it would be interesting to know if others experience
this or sometimes are surprised that focus suddenly jumps to the top of the
page even when screen curtain is off. It is a bug for sure as far as I am
concerned; not a dealvbreaker, but quite annoying.