I completely agree with Richard

Sent from my iPhone SE 3

On Jun 12, 2023, at 12:02 AM, Richard Turner <richardr_tur...@comcast.net> wrote:

I can use all those apps with my phone and get a lot more hours out of it. So, for me, And I always make I statements, spending $3500 on another device makes no sense. I again, as I have said, am speaking for myself. What others choose to do is there business. I believe the idea of these lists is to express an opinion.

Richard, USA.
“What we think or what we know or what we believe is in the end of little consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do” ~ John Ruskin
My web site: https://www.turner42.com