I'm trying to run QR my wi-fi short and am about to pull my hair out. I have
a reading machine which wants to snap a picture of the qr code and enable
the wi-fi dongle I have plugged in for remote access by the developer. I
enter the short cut and it finds my network. I enter the password and it
seems to take it but I can't get further. I run the shortcut and it says I
have 7 actions but they never show up when I tap that item. The QR code
never seems to show because the camera can't find it. Any help please.