Are you'll sure that within the Rotor, you have it set up within Settings/Accessibility/VoiceOver, that you've set the rotor to display de Edit options? This is under Rotor/Rotor Actions; double-tap on Rotor Actions, and the first thing you'll see is (hopefully in English it'll be similar frasing since I use mine in Spanish), but it'll be something like (Edit apps...); which I've checked. Good luck!

Gera

El 24 jun 2023, a la(s) 2:22 p.m., Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@outlook.com> escribió:

As Alan and I have said, this works fine in the App Library unless you alphabetize the list first, which you can do with a three finger swipe down. After you do a three finger swipe down to alphabetize the list of apps, you won’t be able to delete an app.

--

Christopher (AKA CJ) =>÷

Chaltain at Outlook, USA

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Cris Ali
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2023 1:04 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How do I delete an app from the App Library using Edit Mode?

Just tripple tap on the app you want to delete, delete app will be the first option.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 24, 2023, at 1:03 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

I am running the latest public beta of iOS 16.6 and I just tried this by removing the Freeform app from my home screen since it is not an app I use or think I will be using. Afterwards I went to the app library and found the app there, I flicked down to start editing mode, then I flicked down again and I have delete there as an option, all the options are:

Activate Freeform

Stop Editing Apps

Delete Freeform

Drag Freeform

Maybe this has been fixed in iOS 16.6 assuming you are using the iOS 16.6 public release. I think the current public beta is #3 so there will probably be a fourth public beta next week and maybe a 5th a week or two later before iOS 16.6 will then be released for everybody sometime around mid or late July.