From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2023 1:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Seeing AI.

What are all the channels  you do have?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Carolyn
Arnold
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2023 6:01 PM
To: viPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Seeing AI.

Tonight, I tried finding Light Detector, and could not find it. I haven't used
it, and now that I think about it, I think I'll try to see if there still is a
video, where I can read about it. But, do any of you know just how I find
stuff? I tried swiping up in Channel and kind of had an uncertain time of it
and did not find Light Detector. Thanks for any help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/09d501d9b393%2422ede240%2468c9a6c0%24%40gmail.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/PH7PR12MB5656CC3A04DFC0B24AE93FD1C731A%40PH7PR12MB5656.namprd12.prod.outlook.com.