Hi Sandy,

I think you need a specific address. So for example, find the address of the
store where you want to buy the plasters, and then set a reminder to remind you
when you go to that store. You can probably use Siri to find the address of the
store by saying "Where's the nearest Walgreens" or whatever the store name is?

HTH,
Anna