Hi,

I remember reading that there was an app that allowed you to cut, copy, and
paste info between the Mac and iPHone and use the Mac keyboard as a Bluetooth
keyboard for the iPHone. Which app is this? I searched the archives, but I
can't find the thread on it. I found the iKeyboard app on AppleVis, but there's
no mention in the app description of an ability to cut and paste between the
iPHone and mac. Is that the right app?

Thanks,
Anna