From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2023 12:29 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: accessing screen shots on iPhone and then making them readable by
sighted folks

Sorry, forgot we are talking iPhone and not computer. There is no maximizing of
screens on the iPhone,

Also, just as a suggestion, if you are using the screenshots that specifically
for Lyft and Uber, it's always good to mention this in the first place so you
get relevant responses. Just curious though, if you book a ride with Lyft or
Uber, you already have a record of it in the app even if the driver cancels.
When this happened to me once in Calgary I had no issues getting a refund, I
had ordered the ride and a few minutes prior to arrival I texted the driver
that I was blind and had a guide dog and to please alert me when he arrived.
Seconds later the driver cancelled the trip which obviously was because he now
found out I had a dog and didn't want to deal with that. I contacted Uber and
explained it and I got a refund as well as an apology and a promise that they
would take this up with the driver.

Best regards,

Sieghard