Well, I suspect they will have to start asking everyone to subscribe at some
point. Again, Winston was going to do that at some point because in order to
have more than one individual who can support the app, you need to pay a staff,
etc. Beside, if only one person knows the code and he/she gets run over by a
truck, the app won't keep up with changes in iOS ... But, I agree about
explaining more what is in the updates.  I've told them that several times, but
if I'm the only one telling them that, I doubt they will. This last update only
said the Voice Management screen was updated.

Richard, USA.
“What we think or what we know or what we believe is in the end of little
consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do” ~ John Ruskin
My web site: https://www.turner42.com