By denying my experience, you are being contrary.  I can only repeat, I have
experienced cases where wiping an iPhone lost the accessibility shortcut.  I am
not making that up.

But, as was stated by someone, it could be the carrier had set it up so it got
removed.

Richard, USA.

“Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.”
--  Jane Wagner from The Search for Intelligent Life in the Universe

My web site:  <https://www.turner42.com> https://www.turner42.com