Awesome! Thanks for the tip! This will avoid having to go into Overcast on my iPad and subscribe again; as well as being able to sync between iPhone and IPad. Like now, my iPhone here is at 7% battery, thus I'd be able to from my iPad continue from where I left off on my phone said podcast. Thanks again for the info!

Gera