Hi, everyone,

I use the RecUp app on another iPhone sometimes to record phone calls when I
have questions for a company or when I have a therapy appointment by phone.
Unfortunately, my iPhone 6S seems to have grown legs and wandered off somewhere
in the house. I found my old iPhone 4S which I thought I could use for this
purpose in the meantime while I looked for my 6S. To my surprise, I found that
the DropVox app on my 4S, which is what RecUp used to be called, had some
recordings on it which hadn't uploaded to Dropbox. I'm looking for a way to
recover these recordings. I left my phone plugged in overnight with the DropVox
app supposedly uploading the recordings to Dropbox, but when I checked in the
morning, it was apparently still uploading. I've never had an upload take that
long, even when I was using this app on this phone on a regular basis, so I
decided to try and check what folder it was using. Unfortunately, I had trouble
with this, too. I kept getting an error about not being able to find the folder
or something (I don't remember the wording too well), so I decided to try
unlinking and relinking with Dropbox. Well, that didn't go any better than
anything else I had tried. I kept getting a 400 error, whatever that is. So, my
question is, does anyone know of a way that I can get these recordings onto my
computer somehow? I would prefer to not use iTunes, if at all possible, but I
will if I have to. Meanwhile, I'm going to try and go hunt down my old iPhone
6S which has RecUp installed on it and which doesn't have any issues uploading
to Dropbox. :)

Thanks,
Ari