From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Ron
Canazzi
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2023 10:42 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: navigating my Iphone with my braille display

Hi Group,

I just purchased a focus 40 braille display. I am very new at it. I have read
the manual but am a bit confused. Some of the keystrokes they mentioned don't
work with the display when it is connected to the iPhone. Are there a separate
set of keystrokes for the display when using it with the iPhone?

In any case, I got into a situation where the configuration menu should launch
with the press of the menu key, but it does not.  I tried the various
lock/unlock keystrokes and they don't seem to unlock anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grievous wrongs and will strive to correct

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/6908c7f9-84d3-1385-eac7-2b143877e93f%40roadrunner.com.