hi witch plantronics headset do you have.
And can you still get ahold of it.
And can you also send along a demo of it and what it all has to offer.

On 11/22/2012 8:34 AM, Eric wrote:
Shelley, I much prefer the Plantronics over the jaybird for sound. It is much
richer and the jaybird has more of a crisp sound to it. I believe this was
intentional to break through what they supposed would be use in gyms and during
exercise activity.

As far as microphones, I think it may be a tossup, or the slight edge going to
Jaybyrd. Neither are great, as tested using Siri or dictation. That is the huge
challenge for any Bluetooth device, and none of them have met it so far.

I recently purchased the new jaybird. They were smaller and lighter, but the
sound was no better, and I actually returned them for a refund.

So, yes, the Plantronics are still the best I have used, unless you want to
consider corded ear buds. Then, the Bose MEI top everything. They are superior
for sound, fit and comfort. You do have to deal with a cord, however.

Great to hear from you! Hope you all are doing well.

--
Casey