There seem to be many problems with IOS 17.  I bet Apple comes out with several
quick updates pretty soon to start ironing out the bugs.

James B

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Evan
Reese
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2023 11:55 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Possible Bug in BARD app since iOS 17 Upgrade

James, I know what you mean. I now think I should have waited. It's not
just the bug in the BARD app. I cannot get any of those per voice
changes to work in my iPhone 12 either. At least I still have all the
functionality of the Eloquence I had in ioS 16, but I don't get any of
the new functionality I'm supposed to get with iOS 17.

I will not be so quick to update next time. I will wait for a bit until
things are ironed out more.

Evan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/2da1c994-8c51-8e59-c30b-cebd78cdbfbd%40dslextreme.com.