Hello,

Here is what I would do.

1. When you turn your watch on, wait a little bit, then press the Digital Crown
in 3 times. This will enable VoiceOver.
2. Open your watch app. Tap pair new watch
3. When it asks you to use the camera, navigate by swiping right with 1 finger
to the “Pair manually” button.
4. Tap pair manually on your watch as well by swiping right with 1 finger
5. The watch will give you a 6-digit code to put in your phone.

Once you do that, your watch will become paired and it will be easy to follow
instructions.

If you want to join my Apple Watch group, please send a blank message to:
watchosblindusersgroup+subscr...@groups.io

We will approve you, and you can ask all kinds of watch questions. You can also
ask them here, but it is another avenue.

Thanks,

Jenn
Jenn and Kumi