>From a post by Raul a while back:

You can find a single page listing of all the Google Groups you belong
to using the URL:
http://groups.google.com/groups/mysubs?hl=en_US&pli=1
This page has the entries for "Manage My Memberships".   There's a link
to "My Google Account" that will let you change your email address,
password, or nickname.  Continue to navigate through the page to find
your entries, which are form controls, for each one of the Google Groups
you subscribe to, with your nickname, and pop up menus for your email
address and subscription type.  Here you can change your subscription
options, for example, to "No email", "Digest email", "Abridged email",
or "Unsubscribe".

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Pete Lane
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2012 8:08 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Cc: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Temporarily Cancelling List Emails While On Vacation

> Sorry to bug the list with this, but I can't seem to locate this item in
archives.  How do I temporarily shut off list emails  while on vacation.   I
won't be able to keep up with them.  I know this topic has been discussed,
but can't find the right search command to locate in list archives.
Pete

The full message is at:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en.&fromgroups#!searchin/viphone/vacatio
n/viphone/Jz8knuZYw_Q/ksJj03q_3QIJ