Well my husband who is partially sighted and I tried Alarmed, it seems to
think I want to hear it through the earpiece, and does not work at all on
either of our phones. intuitive and easy, maybe for some, not for either of
us.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jesus Garcia
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:48 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: I want to set an alarm using the clock app and have it go off
every day Monday to Friday so how do I do this?

One observation if the built in app instructions you get don't do the trick
or you are not happy try the app that follows. It is totally accessible and
extremely intuitive to use and will give you all types of alarms for
reminders wake up and timers with a nice number of sounds.

The app is called

alarmed it is free with an extended version for either $1.99 or $2.99 don't
remember.

everyday Monday to Friday so how do I do this?

Hi,

I want to set an alarm using the native clock app and I want it to go off
Monday to Friday.

How do I do this?

Jen