I have yet to gain much accuracy with the gesture. Wasted time. I'll take the
alternative.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Joshua
Hendrickson
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2023 1:18 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: New iPhone 15 Pro Operating at Normal Temperature

Learn the swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the home
screen.  It is easier.  If I had known how easy face ID is, I never
would have gotten an iPhone 8 as my first phone.  When doing the swipe
up from the bottom of the screen, I use the lightning port on my 13
pro max as a guide.  With the 15 phones, use your USBC port to center
your swipe up gesture.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson