Just updated both my IPHone and IPad to 17.1, and it’s so weird what I’m going
to say: the Language rotor option isn’t there! On both my IPHone and IPad, I
had to head on over to voiceOver rotor options, with the surprise that the
Language option wasn’t checked! Thus upon checking it once again, it shows up
as it should. So just so that you’ll can aware of this little annoyance.
What I’m loving the iOS17.1, though, is that apparently the VoiceOver
Notification reading bug is fixed! I tested this by going into
voiceOver/Verbosity/System Notifications, and within the Blocked Screen section
of the Settings, checked “Don’t do Nothing”, and yes it worked! VoiceOver was
speechless (not even the time as  did with the 17.0 cycle), of which I’m very
happy! This is what I’d been expecting all along! What makes me happier is that
I no longer have to turn off teh speech as before!
Oh and the update is sort of big! On my th Generation IPad it was around 900MB,
and on this IPHone se 2nd Generation, the 17.1 updated cloked just a it over a
GB”!Gera