Hi,
What I'm looking for specifically, is a way to download music other than
iTunes, using some sort of app that will let me download content from YouTube.
If I need to pay foor it, I will, I don't mind, as I feel the artist should be
compensated for their work. It just gets costly if you do it consistently. And
I know others will say then don't do it consistently, which is true.
Not wanting/trying to start an argument about the rights and wrongs of
downloading music, and how it should be done, I just would like my question
answered if any of you can help. If you wanna contact me off list feel free to
do so.
Thanks. ent from my iPhone