Hey Guys,

I'm having this problem, and I can't figure out which setting I need to fix it.

I'm in this group with three other friends, and we text each other every so often about whatever. Whenever I get a notification from any one of them, my iPhone 12 unlocks and starts reading it. Even if I've just locked the phone, if I get a notification even two seconds later, it will unlock the phone and start reading it out loud. Even if it's just a Like from one of them, it will unlock my phone and read it.

It didn't used to do that. It just started very recently. I don't know whether it's something I've done, or whether the most recent update changed something, but it's pretty annoying.

I've been through the Notification settings, and I can't seem to find what I need in there. I don't want to turn them off completely, but I only want them to show up when I unlock my phone.

What do I need to do?

Thanks much.

Evan