that is a great article; thank you for posting. I just downloaded the Apple
Music Classical app and took it for a spin and it looks great. By the way, I
found out that I could use airplay with my Sonos speakers, so that will be
really nice to use Apple Music classical with airplay, and my Sonos speakers.