Hi, I have an iPod 4th gen, 32 gigs for sale. It is in excellent working
condition, and if I am selling it at all, it is only because I have not used it
since I purchased my iPhone last November. It currently has the latest build of
iOS 5, but I can update this to iOS 6 before shipping if you are interested in
the update. I will send it in its original box and include a leather case with
clip, charging cable and documentation. I also have the earbuds that have never
been opened. I'm asking $200 plus shipping. Paypal preferred. Let me know
off-list if you're interested.--joe