From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Tom Lange
Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2023 3:59 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Voice Dream Reader

hi, I updated 2 version 4.2.4, I think, last Monday, October 30, and haven’t
seen an update in the App Store since. Can you send me the link for the most
current version? Thanks. By the way I’m in Southern California. Just in case
that makes any difference.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/ECB7DAAB-EAB6-4629-ADCE-AF7E88183777%40gmail.com.